Quality care is provided utilizing the latest available technology. Patients are encouraged to learn about their disease and actively participate in their treatment. Classes are available for the patient to learn about self-care in the facility and at home.
- Appointment times are individualized, whenever possible, to accommodate the specific patient needs.
- Evening shift treatment times are available to meet the needs of working patients.
- Audio-visual entertainment and many luxury amenities are available during dialysis treatment.
- Adult nephrology care is provided by many board certified and board eligible nephrologists in private practice in South Florida.
- Pediatric patient care is provided. There are board certified nephrologists on staff.
United Dialysis Center offers the following options of prescription dialysis to accommodate individual patient needs.
- Hi-flux, hi-efficiency and traditional dialysis modes are offered using a variety of dialyzers.
- Traditional dialysis using a standard dialyzer without reuse is available.
- Bicarbonate dialysate is used.
Having provided therapy for patients from around the world, we are confident of our ability to make the visiting dialysis patient feel “at home”.
Call us directly at (754) 307-1536 today! Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have regarding dialysis.